Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing
Дата
Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Rijo Roy <rjo_roy@yahoo.com> writes:
> Thanks for the advice. Autovacuum is disabled in the environment and I cannot take a call on enabling it back. I can
onlyrun manual vacuum on the database as the dev team fears autoanalyze changing the query performance. Do you still
thinkwe don't need to take any actions.

IMO, the action you need to take is enabling autovacuum.  We've
seen many many people go down the path you are taking, and it's
generally led to no good in the end.  Manual vacuuming tends
to miss stuff, and it cannot react adequately to activity spikes.

От: Rijo Roy
Сообщение: Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing
От: Rijo Roy
Сообщение: Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing