Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed

От Amir Zicherman
Тема Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi guys.

i'm using microsoft odbc and i close and open a lot of connections
through my code at a regular basis.  for some reason, sometimes, not
always, i get the following error when i try to open a new connection
to the DB:  "ERROR [IM005] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's
SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed".

on the db side, the postgresql error log shows nothing abouy this.
any ideas why this is happening?

my postgresql version is: 7.4.6

Thank You, amir

От: Caleb Simonyi-Gindele
Сообщение: Re: do I need replication or something else?
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: do I need replication or something else?