Re: FDW: possible resjunk columns in AddForeignUpdateTargets

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FDW: possible resjunk columns in AddForeignUpdateTargets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> writes:
> I have a question concerning the Foreign Data Wrapper API:
> I find no mention of this in the documentation, but I remember that
> you can only add a resjunk column that matches an existing attribute
> of the foreign table and not one with an arbitrary name or
> definition.

> Ist that right?

I don't recall such a limitation offhand.  It's probably true that
you can't create Vars that don't match some declared column of the
table, but that doesn't restrict what you put into resjunk columns
AFAIR.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: UNION ALL on partitioned tables won't use indices.
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Recent matview push broken with -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS