Re: PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> It sounds like what you're actually using is an 8.1 or
> older libpq.dll.

Sorry to steer this off the topic a bit, but we have a 3rd party app that insists on using libpq.dll version 8.0.1.5031
andwe're on pgsql v 8.3.4.

Apart from lacking functionality, is there anything else I should be aware of i.e. could this cause us any serious
problems?

От: Tomasz Ostrowski
Сообщение: Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?
От: Mikkel Høgh
Сообщение: Annoying Reply-To