Re: strict aliasing (was: const correctness)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: strict aliasing (was: const correctness)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Dunno ... where were the warnings exactly?
> From HEAD checkout of a few minutes ago I now see only 9:

Hmm ... well, none of those look likely to be in performance-sensitive
areas.  But I wonder just how good the trouble-detection code is these
days.

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: patch: CHECK FUNCTION statement
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: strict aliasing (was: const correctness)