Re: getting a list of users

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: getting a list of users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Eric Smith <eric_h_smith@mac.com> writes:
> When I try the command below, I get the very familiar error: "expected
> just one rule action"

You mean this?

regression=# SELECT usename FROM pg_catalog.pg_user;
 usename
 postgres
(1 row)

If you're getting that sort of error from standard views then there is
something exceedingly broken about your Postgres build.  We have
occasionally heard from people who got similar errors after installing
nonstandard hacks that modify the representation of query trees ...
so is this a completely vanilla build?  Where did you get it from?