Re: tcp keepalives not sent during long query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tcp keepalives not sent during long query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Willy-Bas Loos <willybas@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for your answer. I was afraid someone would say that...
> I was hoping that the keepalives would be more of a matter of cooperation
> between postgres and the OS.

No, we just apply the setting to the open socket and trust the OS
to do it.

Are you quite certain that you applied the configuration change to
your new installation?

It'd be worth doing

show tcp_keepalives_idle;

in one of the sessions where you are having trouble.  And maybe
check the other keepalives settings too?

От: Willy-Bas Loos
Сообщение: Re: tcp keepalives not sent during long query
От: Michel Pelletier
Сообщение: Dumping security labels for extension owned tables?