Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version
Дата
Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> Anyway, I'm not sure whether your reply directly answers the point
>> I was raising -- peg doesn't do anything with the compiler
>> optimization flags under the covers, does it?
>>
> Not really.  It does this:

> PGDEBUG="--enable-cassert --enable-debug"
> ./configure --prefix=$PGINST/$PGPROJECT --enable-depend
> --enable-thread-safety $PGDEBUG

--enable-cassert might have a noticeable performance impact.
We usually try to not have that on when doing performance testing.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: More broken links in documentation
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: More broken links in documentation