Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I submitted a patch to fix this on October 21st, but it has not been
> applied (in common with several other cleanup patches I sent in about a
> week ago).

Bruce got horribly backlogged recently and didn't get any patches in to
speak of.  Since he's in California this week, I'm going to try to pick
up the slack so we can still push out beta5 in the next day or so.

However, I don't seem to have anything from you on that date in my
inbox; could you send it to me off-list?

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: GiST: PickSplit and multi-attr indexes
От: John Hansen
Сообщение: Unicode characters above 0x10000 #2