Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Дата
Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27.01.23 03:59, Michael Paquier wrote:
> At the end, that would be unnoticeable for the average user, I guess,
> but here are the numbers I get on my laptop :)

Personally, I think we do not want the two jumble methods in parallel.

Maybe there are other opinions.

I'm going to set this thread as "Ready for Committer".  Either wait a
bit for more feedback on this topic, or just go ahead with either
solution.  We can leave it as a semi-open item for reconsideration later.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
От: Melih Mutlu
Сообщение: Re: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format