Re: Can 64bit libpq to access 32bit postgresDB in X86_64 platform

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can 64bit libpq to access 32bit postgresDB in X86_64 platform
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?B?6ZmI?= <bchen90@163.com> writes:
> I tried to access the PostgresDB 32bit, with 64bit libpq and it works very nice.
> So my question is,  can we use 64bit lippq to access 32bit PostgresDB in X86_64 platform?

Seems like you know your answer already.

In any case, the PG wire protocol is platform-independent, so yes.

Сообщение: Can 64bit libpq to access 32bit postgresDB in X86_64 platform
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP aPatch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors