Re: New compile warnings for inheritance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New compile warnings for inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> I see regression test failures in both inheritence and join (after a
> fresh initdb). Attached is the regression.diffs, gzip'ed.

Yeah, so do I on a Linux machine.  It looks like the dynamic size
estimates are highlighting some platform dependencies, such as the
effect of different MAXALIGN values on the costs, that we happened not
to see in the regression tests before.  I'm working on cleaning it up

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: New compile warnings for inheritance
От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: Please release (was Re: nodeAgg perf tweak)