Re: unicode searches failing that use % and LIKE operators

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unicode searches failing that use % and LIKE operators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Benjamin Weaver <benjamin.weaver@classics.ox.ac.uk> writes:
> Postgres 8.1.4
> server_encoding  UTF8
> lc_collate en_GB.UTF-8
> lc_ctype   en_GB.UTF-8

Hmph, nothing strange-looking there.  I tried to reproduce the problem
here, without success.  Now I was using 8.1.10 on Linux (I gather your
platform is not Linux from the spelling of the locale names), but there
hasn't been any change in the LIKE code in the 8.1 branch.

One thing that would be worth trying is to turn on query logging
(set log_statement = 'all') and verify that the problem query appears in
the postmaster log as you expect; this is just to eliminate any doubt
about whether the string encoding is getting messed up somewhere between
client and server.

Assuming you don't find a smoking gun that way, can you put together a
self-contained test case?  There must be some detail of what you're
doing that I failed to reproduce.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
От: Martin Marques
Сообщение: Re: Bitmap Heap scan 8.1/8.2