Re: error handling in pqRowProcessor broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error handling in pqRowProcessor broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The error handling for pqRowProcessor is described as
>   *    Add the received row to the current async result (conn->result).
>   *    Returns 1 if OK, 0 if error occurred.
>   *
>   * On error, *errmsgp can be set to an error string to be returned.
>   * If it is left NULL, the error is presumed to be "out of memory".

> I find that this doesn't work anymore.

Will look into it, thanks for reporting.

(Hmm, seems like this API spec is deficient anyway.  Is the error
string to be freed later?  Is it already translated?)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: automatically generating node support functions
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname