My CPU usage remains over 50% with Postgre

От Guillermo Arias
Тема My CPU usage remains over 50% with Postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello, i have a problem with Postgre.

When i perform a query Postgre do it all right, but CPU usage remains
over 50%, even if i finished with queries.
I try rebooting the pc, it works fine; for some time i have around 1%
to 5% of cpu usage, but if i start other query it raises to 50% and
keep it allways. If i perform another query, cpu usage raises to 100%.

What can i do?

Guillermo

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to elegantly do a : CREATE TEMP TABLE X AS SELECT .... ON COMMIT DROP
От: Colin Wetherbee
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to elegantly do a : CREATE TEMP TABLE X AS SELECT .... ON COMMIT DROP