Re: Expose checkpoint start/finish times into SQL.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Expose checkpoint start/finish times into SQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
>> First whack at exposing the start and finish checkpoint times into SQL.

> Why is that useful?

Does this implementation even work?  It looks to me like the
globalStats.last_checkpoint_start/done fields will go back to zero the
very next time the bgwriter sends a stats message.  I'm not sure what
a sane behavior would be, but it seems unlikely that that's it.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Expose checkpoint start/finish times into SQL.
От: daveg
Сообщение: Re: psql command aliases support