Re: Slow sequential scans on one DB but not another; fragmentation?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Slow sequential scans on one DB but not another; fragmentation?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stephen Harris <lists@spuddy.org> writes:
> I have one specific table ("sweep_users") that has 900,000 rows in prod
> and 630,000 on the standby.  On the standby a "select count(*) from
> sweep_users" takes a couple of seconds.  On production it takes... 240
> seconds!

Lots of dead rows/free space perhaps?  What does VACUUM VERBOSE have to
say about this table on each machine?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: unexpected data beyond EOF and character encoding
От: Jaime Silvela
Сообщение: Re: unexpected data beyond EOF and character encoding