Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Include the backend ID in the relpath of temporary relations.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Include the backend ID in the relpath of temporary relations.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have taken a crack at fixing this but someone who understands DTrace
> better than I do may want to check and see if the changes look sane.
> It appears to me that we have no documentation - not even so much as a
> source code comment - explaining how these probes are supposed to work
> or what the arguments to each one are intended mean.

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/dynamic-trace.html#DTRACE-PROBE-POINT-TABLE

(... which you now need to update ...)

I think your confusion may stem from the fact that the definition of the
buffer-read-done probe was actually wrong, AFAICS.  The docs say its
last 3 args were bools, which was reasonable, but the definition said
int for the first of those.  Which is what you want now ...

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Include the backend ID in the relpath of temporary relations.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Python 2.7 deprecated the PyCObject API?