Re: making pg_regress less noisy by removing boilerplate

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: making pg_regress less noisy by removing boilerplate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/21/22 12:31, Andres Freund wrote:

> We still have a few issues with ports conflicts on windows. We should really
> consider just desupporting all windows versions without unix socket
> support. But until then it seems useful to be able to figure out random
> failures.

I'm pretty sure all my Windows machines with buildfarm animals are
sufficiently modern except the XP machine, which only builds release 10
nowadays.

What's involved in moving to require Unix socket support?

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: External data files possible?
От: Shmuel Kamensky
Сообщение: C++ Trigger Framework