Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> writes:
> On 16.05.24 16:45, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Yeah, that was bothering me too, but I went for the minimum delta.
>> I did think that a couple of integer macros would be a better idea,
>> so +1 for what you did here.

> I committed this, and Michael took care of WaitEventExtension, so we
> should be all clear here.

Thanks.  I just made the committed typedefs.list exactly match the
current buildfarm output, so we're clean for now.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: WAL record CRC calculated incorrectly because of underlying buffer modification
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose