Re: "make install" now tries to build the documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "make install" now tries to build the documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Please fix.  Maybe installing the docs could be conditional on having
>> done "make distprep", instead?

> Doesn't seem to be happening for me:
> <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=dungbeetle&dt=2009-08-18%20064401&stg=make-install>

It happens for me on my Fedora box, but not on my HPUX box.  I suppose
that the significant difference is the HPUX box doesn't have the docbook
tools installed.  If you have evidence to the contrary, maybe there's
some subtle gmake version issue here?

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: PQgetlength vs. octet_length()
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: REGRESS_OPTS versus MSVC build scripts