Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-02-26 10:53, Erik Rijkers wrote:

> Not yet perfect, but we're getting there...

Sorry, I made a mistake: I was running the newest patches on master but
the older versions on replica (or more precise: I didn't properly
shutdown the replica so the older version remained up and running during
subsequent testing).

So my last email mentioning the 'DROP SUBSCRIPTION' hang error are
hopefully wrong.

I'll get back when I've repeated these tests. This will take some hours
(at least).

Sorry to cause you these palpitations, perhaps unnecessarily...

Erik Rijkers

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Performance degradation in TPC-H Q18
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan