Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On March 4, 2015 11:08:09 PM Andres Freund wrote:
> Let's get the basic feature (notification of failed reloads) done
> first. That will be required with or without including the error
> message.  Then we can get more fancy later, if somebody really wants to
> invest the time.

Except for also fixing pg_reload_conf() to pay attention to what happens with
postmaster.pid, the patch I submitted does exactly what you want I think.

And I don't mind spending time on stuff like this. I'm not smart enough to deal
with actual, you know, database technology.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: a2e35b53 added unused variable to ConversionCreate()
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0