Re: pg_trigger.tgparentid

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_trigger.tgparentid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks both -- pushed.  I also changed regress/sql/triggers to leave
> tables around that have a non-zero tgparentid.  This ensures that the
> pg_upgrade test sees such objects, as well as findoidjoins.

> I refrained from doing the findoidjoins dance itself, though; I got a
> large number of false positives that I think are caused by some pg12-era
> hacking.

Generally I try to update findoidjoins once per release cycle, after
feature freeze.  I don't think it's worth messing with it more often
than that.  But thanks for making sure there'll be data for it to find.

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Error on failed COMMIT
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: BEFORE ROW triggers for partitioned tables