Re: Just PR (was: Stability, PR)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Just PR (was: Stability, PR)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info> writes:
> It struck me earlier today that maybe what free RDBMS need is
> something like USENIX and SAGE.  That way, there'd be a consistent
> voice focussing just on the RDBMS world, pointing out the advantages
> of systems like PostgreSQL.  It also struck me that there might
> already be such a thing.  Is there?

I had thought that OSDN's "Open Source Database Summit" conferences
might evolve into something like that --- but I fear they got
discouraged by last year's low turnout.  (Never mind that a lot of
people were afraid to travel last September...)  I don't see any
indication on their website that they're planning another one.
Too bad.

От: "Peter A. Daly"
Сообщение: Index Creation is slow after server change
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Index Creation is slow after server change