Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1

От Arup Rakshit
Тема Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I need to uninstall postgresql. I downloaded using
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload . But now I
want to uninstall it. As there are no uninstaller, I am thinking to install it
manually.

[root@arup]# find / -name postgresql
find: ‘/var/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
/etc/init.d/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2.d/services/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/include/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/lib/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/doc/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/share/postgresql

Can you tell me which of those files I have to remove? Or is there any other
safe approach or not ?

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan

От: Jack Christensen
Сообщение: PLV8 for PostgreSQL 9.4 on Ubuntu 14.04
От: Arup Rakshit
Сообщение: Re: Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1