Re: Create user/create database outside template1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Create user/create database outside template1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What happens if people issue create user or create database outside
> template1.  Do we need to prevent it?  Seems they work, but am not sure
> it is OK.  Do we need to add a check?

Works fine, no, and no.  The reason the scripts like to connect to
template1 is that it's the only database they can be sure is there.
But the commands themselves don't care where you're connected.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: parser oddity (t.count)
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Create user/create database outside template1