Re: Question about user/database-level parameters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question about user/database-level parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> writes:
> Yeah, the single-user mode works.  Thank you very much!
> However, if the database is in production, we cannot go into single-user mode,
> should we provide an option to change this behavior on the fly?

There is not, and never will be, a version of Postgres in which
it's impossible for a superuser to shoot himself in the foot.

Test your settings more carefully before applying them to a
production database that you can't afford to mess up.

От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Re: Question about user/database-level parameters
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgstattuple: add test for coverage