Re: SLRU limits

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SLRU limits
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It's awfully late in the release cycle, but how about we add another
> digit to the filenames used by SLRU, to up the limit?

It's way too late for that kind of thing, unless you are saying that SSI
in and of itself is going to cause a release slip.  (Which I'm getting
the uncomfortable feeling may be true anyway.)  That is not a one-line
kind of fix --- it is likely to have a lot of unforeseen consequences.
And who builds with smaller-than-default BLCKSZ anyway?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: postgresql 9.0.4 source compilation issue on OSX
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8", caused due to non wide-char-aware downcase_truncate_identifier() function on WINDOWS