Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Janek Sendrowski" <janek12@web.de> writes:
compiling:</div>

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxml2<br/>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpam<br/>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ledit<br/>
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status<br/>
> make: *** [test] Error 1</div>

[ please don't post html-only mail to the PG lists ]

Where did you get your Postgres installation from?  It looks like it was
configured to be built with a bunch of libraries that you don't have
installed, so I'm guessing it wasn't self-built.

The path of least resistance would be to install libxslt-devel,
libxml2-devel, pam-devel, libedit-devel, etc (or whatever those packages
are named on your platform), so as to match the build environment that
the Postgres package is expecting.

От: "Janek Sendrowski"
Сообщение: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
От: "Janek Sendrowski"
Сообщение: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling