Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
> I'm not quite sure what question I should be asking of the Cygwin people.
> Tom, Can you suggest something?

It sounds to me like the problem is that the backend executing the test
script is in a tight loop (due to the half-baked implementation of sleep())
and for some reason this prevents the stats processes from running ---
for a far longer period than it by rights ought to.  Ask about recent
changes in process scheduling policy.  (I suppose that actually it's
Windows doing the scheduling, but what we want to know about is cygwin
changes that might have affected Windows scheduling parameters.)

От: "Andrew Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable
От: Bernd Helmle
Сообщение: Re: rewriter in updateable views