Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
Дата
Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
Список pgsql-hackers
Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume.lelarge@gmail.com> writes:
> Apparently, I can rename all schemas, even system schemas !
> metier=# alter schema pg_catalog rename to foobar;
> ALTER SCHEMA

If you are superuser, you can do anything you want, up to and including
breaking the system irretrievably.  Compare "rm -rf /" on Unix.  We
won't be putting training wheels on superuser status for the same
reasons that no one finds it a good idea to restrict root's abilities.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: pgInstaller 8.1.1
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas