Re: Group and Role Disagreement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Group and Role Disagreement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> My question is: why is the group membership of the foo_bar, foo_baz,
> and foo_yow roles not reflected in pg_group?

Per the fine manual:

The view pg_group exists for backwards compatibility: it emulates a
catalog that existed in PostgreSQL before version 8.1. It shows the
names and members of all roles that are marked as not rolcanlogin, which
is an approximation to the set of roles that are being used as groups.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: exec_execute_message crash
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Group and Role Disagreement