Re: Requiring LLVM 14+ in PostgreSQL 18

От Ole Peder Brandtzæg
Тема Re: Requiring LLVM 14+ in PostgreSQL 18
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 07:20:09AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Yes, let's get that v3-0001 patch into PG17.

Upon seeing this get committed in 4dd29b6833, I noticed that the docs
still advertise the llvm-config-$version search dance. That's still
correct for Meson-based builds since we use their config-tool machinery,
but no longer holds for configure-based builds. The attached patch
updates the docs accordingly.

--
Ole Peder Brandtzæg
In any case, these nights just ain't getting any easier

Вложения

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: pg_combinebackup does not detect missing files
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose