Re: Where to learn PostgreSQL for free?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Where to learn PostgreSQL for free?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 2024-May-16, Edwin UY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to learn PostgreSQL and some other new skills, worried about finding
> a new job sort of.
> Budget wise, I don't have the means to do so, especially financially.
>
> Does anyone know of any site that is offering free resources to learn
> PostgreSQL, install, scripting, backup and recovery.

There are tons of videos from conferences and meetups; if you start at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:PostgreSQL_Events
and follow the links, you'll likely find plenty of useful material.

It's sad that the conferences this decade have stopped posted their
stuff to the wiki, at least a single page with a talk listing.  You can
of course visit each conference site, but that's tedious ...

"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)

От: Gabriel Guillem Barceló Soteras
Сообщение: Re: Where to learn PostgreSQL for free?
От: Peter Gram
Сообщение: Re: Where to learn PostgreSQL for free?