Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 12:06:03PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> What jumps out at me when I read this patch is that it says that an
> incremental run should do steps 1-3 of a complete run, and then
> immediately backtracks and says not to do step 2, which seems a little
> strange.
>
> I played around with this a bit and came up with the attached, which
> takes a slightly different approach. Feel free to use, ignore, etc.

This is much cleaner, thanks.  The only thing that stands out to me is that
the "once per release cycle" section should probably say to do an indent
run after downloading the typedef file.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: date_trunc function in interval version
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: add function argument names to regex* functions.