Re: CFbot does not recognize patch contents

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: CFbot does not recognize patch contents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Thomas,

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/160138/v18-0001-Row-pattern-recognition-patch-for-raw-parser.patch
> [2] https://github.com/macdice/cfbot/commit/ec33a65a877a88befc29ea220e87b98c89b27dcc

Thank you for looking into this. I understand the situation. BTW I
have just posted a v19 patch [1] and cfbot took care of it nicely.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20240515.090203.2255390780622503596.t-ishii%40sranhm.sra.co.jp
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS LLC

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: explain format json, unit for serialize and memory are different.
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR