Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 10:18:15AM +0200, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 06:09:29PM +0900, Sutou Kouhei wrote:
> >
> > Thanks. I'm not familiar with this code base but I've
> > reviewed these patches because I'm interested in this
> > feature too.
>
> Thanks for the review! The commentaries for the first patch make sense
> to me, will apply.

Here is the new version. It turned out you were right about memory for
the normalized query, if the number of constants goes close to INT_MAX,
there were indeed not enough allocated. I've added a fix for this on top
of the applied changes, and also improved readability for
pg_stat_statements part.

Вложения

От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Add TAP tests for backtrace functionality (was Re: Add test module for verifying backtrace functionality)