Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Apr-19, Tender Wang wrote:

> The new patch looks good to me.

Thanks for looking once more.  I have pushed it now.  I didn't try
pg_upgrade other than running the tests, so maybe buildfarm member crake
will have more to complain about -- we'll see.

"After a quick R of TFM, all I can say is HOLY CR** THAT IS COOL! PostgreSQL was
amazing when I first started using it at 7.2, and I'm continually astounded by
learning new features and techniques made available by the continuing work of
the development team."
Berend Tober, http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-08/msg01009.php

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: Okay to remove mention of mystery @ and ~ operators?
От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: POC: GROUP BY optimization