Re: glibc qsort() vulnerability

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: glibc qsort() vulnerability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 09:43:18AM +0100, Mats Kindahl wrote:
> Maybe we should change to use the original version equivalent to the inline
> function above since that works better with surrounding code?

I don't think that's necessary.  We just need to be cognizant of it when
using inlined sorts, which are pretty rare at the moment.  Your patches
should still be a net improvement in many cases because most qsorts use a
function pointer to the comparator.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Trevor Kohlman
Сообщение: Re: Feature request support MS Entra ID Authentication from On-premises PostreSQL server
От: Joseph Koshakow
Сообщение: Fix overflow hazard in interval rounding