Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

От pf@pfortin.com
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 08:50:45 -0700 Adrian Klaver wrote:

>On 9/30/23 07:01, pf@pfortin.com wrote:
>> Hi Adrian,On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 14:27:48 -0700 Adrian Klaver wrote:

>>> I'm going to say it is the
>>>
>>> ( -- import only a subset of columns
>>>
>>> I suspect the -- comment is the issue.
>>
>> I wish it was that easy. It's not in the code; I added that as a
>> clarification within the email only.
>>
>>> You need to show the actual Python code for a more complete answer.
>>
>> Attached...
>>
>> Source file (44,530 records):
>> https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/data/ncvoter53.zip
>> Attached is a 10 row (incl. header) sample file.
>
>I am not seeing the sample file.

Sorry; I think I hit CTRL+Enter which sent that message before I was done.
Then, I was outside with the HVAC guy repairing my heat pump...

Python script and sample file attached...

e.g.:
>> $ dbcopy_voter2 /tmp/ncvoter53_10.txt test ncv53 <db_password>
>
>Not sure what the above is supposed to be doing?

Importing the data via a COPY.

>What I was looking for is the Python code snippet where you actually run
>the COPY.

Attached this time...  Again, sorry about the incomplete message earlier.

>Also per Tom's post information on whether there are extensions
>installed or if there is an event trigger running?

Replied to Tom.

Thanks,
Pierre

Вложения

От: pf@pfortin.com
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0