Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 09:36:18AM +0900, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this. In summary we now have these functions:
>
>  extern PgBackendStatus      *pgstat_get_beentry_by_backend_id(BackendId beid);
>  extern LocalPgBackendStatus
> *pgstat_get_local_beentry_by_backend_id(BackendId beid);
>  extern LocalPgBackendStatus *pgstat_get_local_beentry_by_index(int beid);
>
> which LGTM; patches work as expected and resolve the reported issue.

On second thought, renaming these exported functions so close to release is
probably not a great idea.  I should probably skip back-patching that one.
Or I could have the existing functions call the new ones in v16 for
backward compatibility...

--
Nathan Bossart

От: "Imseih (AWS), Sami"
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?