Re: [Refactor]Avoid to handle FORCE_NOT_NULL/FORCE_NULL options when COPY TO

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: [Refactor]Avoid to handle FORCE_NOT_NULL/FORCE_NULL options when COPY TO
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 1 Aug 2022 09:59:49 +0800, Zhang Mingli <zmlpostgres@gmail.com> wrote in

> > > Can we also add assertions to make sure force_quote, force_notnull and
> > > force_null are available only in CSV mode?
>
> More assertions added.

An empty List is not NULL but NIL (which values are identical,
though).  There are some other option combinations that are rejected
by ProcessCopyOptions.  On the other hand *re*checking all
combinations that the function should have rejected is kind of silly.
Addition to that, I doubt the assertions are really needed even though
the wrong values don't lead to any serious consequence.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: COPY TO (FREEZE)?
От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Re: Typo in pg_db_role_setting.h