Re: PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft (windows)

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft (windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 12:57:02AM -0400, Jeff Janes wrote:
> I have some belated feedback.  I was excited to try this on Windows (I don't
> have a build system for that)

This is unrelated to beta1, but someone (Thomas Munro?) had the idea to allow
retrieving the windows binaries built by cirrus ci.  This is untested; if you
try it, I'd be interested to know how it works.

https://github.com/justinpryzby/postgres/commit/a014c1ed59b

--
Justin

От: "Imseih (AWS), Sami"
Сообщение: Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Panic due to incorrect missingContrecPtr after promotion