Re: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 06:16:23PM +0800, Japin Li wrote:
> I had an incident on my Postgres 14 that queries hung in wait event
> IPC / MessageQueueInternal, MessageQueueReceive.  It likes [1],
> however, it doesn't have any discussions.

If the process is still running, or if the problem recurs, I suggest to create
a corefile with gcore, aka gdb generate-core-file.  Then, we can look at the
backtrace at our leisure, even if the cluster needed to be restarted right
away.

What minor version of postgres is this, and what OS ?

--
Justin

От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: An attempt to avoid locally-committed-but-not-replicated-to-standby-transactions in synchronous replication