Re: killing perl2host

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: killing perl2host
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-02-16 15:46:28 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I suggest that we apply this patch:

+1

> and if nothing breaks in a few days I will set about a more thorough
> removal of perl2host() and adjusting everywhere it's called, and we can
> forget that the whole sorry mess ever happened :-)

I think we would need an error check against using an msys perl when targeting
native windows, otherwise this'll be too hard to debug.

And we probably should set that environment variable that might fix in-tree
tests? Or reject in-tree builds?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: USE_BARRIER_SMGRRELEASE on Linux?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: do only critical work during single-user vacuum?