Re: Currently running queries with actual arguments?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Currently running queries with actual arguments?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 08:51:49PM +0400, rihad wrote:
> On 9/23/21 7:58 PM, Garfield Lewis wrote:
> > The way I normally get this info is by setting the following:
> >
> > log_statement = 'all'
> >
> > then the arguments will be printed in the postgres.log file. There could be some other way but that is what I
know.

> Thanks, those queries are logged after their completion, but I specifically
> need the list of unfinished long queries currently being executed.

Uh, log_statement prints them before they are executed ---
log_min_duration_statment prints them after execution.  You can verify
this by running:

    SET log_statement = 'all';
    SELECT pg_sleep(430);

and then looking in the log file.

От: Gavin Roy
Сообщение: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14