Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 02:19:50PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> As I recall, you're running postgres under a windows VM - I'm not sure if
> that's relevant.

I tried under a couple hyperv VMs but could not reproduce the issue (only an
~8x difference "with exceptions").

Which hypervisor are you using ?

I don't know if any of it matters, but would you also send:

SELECT version();
SELECT * FROM pg_config();

And maybe the CPU info ?

--
Justin

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
От: "ldh@laurent-hasson.com"
Сообщение: RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4