Re: Failure in subscription test 004_sync.pl

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Failure in subscription test 004_sync.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Jun-14, Amit Kapila wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:41 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The condition should be the opposite; we should raise the error when
> > 'nowait' is true. I think this is the cause of the test failure. Even
> > if DROP SUBSCRIPTION tries to drop the slot with the WAIT option, we
> > don't wait but raise the error.
>
> Yes, this should fix the recent buildfarm failures. Alvaro, would you
> like to take care of this?

Ugh, thanks for CCing me. Yes, I'll get this fixed ASAP.

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile
"Saca el libro que tu religión considere como el indicado para encontrar la

От: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Replication protocol doc fix