Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
| You need LZ4, if you want to support the compression of data with this method; see CREATE TABLE.

I suggest that should reference guc-default-toast-compression instead of CREATE
TABLE, since CREATE TABLE is large and very non-specific.

Also, in at least 3 places there's extraneous trailing whitespace.
Two of these should (I think) be a blank line.

+      <xref linkend="sql-createtable"/>.$
+     </para>$
+    </listitem>$
+    $
     <listitem>$

+         compression of table data.   $
+        </para>$
+       </listitem>$
+      </varlistentry>$
+      $

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Enhanced error message to include hint messages for redundant options error
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION